Skora


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm Famous...Kinda

Some very cool links to check out:

Below is profile of me on the Orange Mud Blog Site - In case you don't know these guys are just taking over the world of hydration and running accessories! Check 'em out here! I am fortunate enough to be an ambassador for OM and absolutely love the products they put out.
The Runner Files: Geoff Alonso

Below is Hawk Hundred pics from Mile90 Photography -  They are some of the absolute BEST race photographers around! They are incredibly talented and dedicated. Check them out here.
2014 Hawk Hundred

Skora Running #1 - Another company I am privileged to be an ambassador for is Skora. They were recently voted #1 shoe brand on Active Times, see article below. They make my favorite running and wearing 'round shoes. For a zero drop, low stack, super flexible ride, check them out here!
Skora #1

No comments:

Post a Comment